Welcome to paradise, newly built and much anticipated this prestige ocean villa will blow you away with its stunning views, immaculate fit out and an absolutely to die for location. This unique north facing villa enjoys uninterrupted sea and island views and a spectacular ocean panorama against a backdrop of rolling hills and the Norfolk Pines adorning the Franklin Parade esplanade. It is an absolute picture perfect setting!
The property located adjacent to the popular "Eat at Whalers" restaurant with coffee, a glass of wine, indulgent lunches and dinners just a short stroll from home. Alternatively, relax on your own private balcony and watch the fishing boats arrive and depart from the nearby boat ramp as sets of waves roll in between The Bluff and Wright Island.
For the more active, Petrel Cove and the Waitpinga cliffs which stretch out towards Kings Head and beyond are only a short and spectacular walk away. The Heysen walking trail will take you from the Bluff to Cape Jervis or for those who enjoy a flat walk, run or cycle choose Franklin Parade to the Victor Harbor township and beyond to Port Elliot, Middleton, Goolwa and the mouth of the River Murray.
The property offers the following floor plan
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen featuring quality Miele appliances with the newest kitchen cabinetry and porcelain bench tops available.
- Stunning timber floors through the home in the main living, dining and kitchen area
- Seating for 6 guests
- Two designer lounges and LCD Television
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large front balcony featuring outdoor setting and stunning views
- Second powder room and toilet
- Large double garage including new York style laundry with washing machine
- Second living area featuring kitchenette, dining table and chairs and lounge with LCD TV
- Outdoor undercover area with tiled porch and outdoor table
- Two bedrooms both with queen beds
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
The property is simply perfect and with a picture perfect location offering glorious sunrises and sunsets, amazing sea views and close to other local landmarks including Ash’s Yilki Store and Ray’s Beach House café restaurant (legendry band sessions and atmosphere!).
- Bedroom 1: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3: Queensize 1
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Central Heating
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Electric BBQ
- Furniture Outdoor
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine