A little pocket of Paradise! Located on 2.5 Acres and on a quiet no through road, sits this renovated circa 1908 Homestead. The property sitting in an elevated positon overlooking a picturesque landscape with distant sea views had been tastefully renovated to incorporate the best fixtures and fittings through but keeping the homestead charm.
The property features the following layout:
- Four large bedrooms with ceiling fans, bedrooms 1 offering queen bed, bedroom 2 a doubleand bedrooms 3 and 4 offering two singles in each
- Large open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Kitchen is brand new and features island bench, oven, dishwasher, coffee machine and cooktop.
- Living features comfy lounges, split system heating and cooling and rural views
- Dining features seating for 8 and access to large undercover deck with sea views and table again with seating for 8
- Fully renovated bathroom, featuring shower, bath, and toilet
- Laundry featuring second guest toilet
- Front balcony looking out over the lush countryside and large dams on the property.
- Outdoor shower
- Lush green lawns and spectacular surrounds
This is an exceptional property and offers a fantastic outlook in a quiet location all within 5 minutes drive to Port Elliot or Middleton. Please note the dams are not fenced and therefore child supervision is required, the dams are also not suitable for swimming.
- Bedroom 1: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2: Double 1
- Bedroom 3: Single 2
- Bedroom 4: Single 2
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Child Friendly
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Iron and Board
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Big Screen TV
- Washing Machine