Seaspray is a well-appointed new two storey, five bedroom house which can accommodate up to 11 people and is located approximately 300 metres from Goolwa Beach. The property features an exceptional layout with dual living areas, big balconies and large lush green lawns. It is perfect for entertaining large families and perfect for any length of stay.
Goolwa Beach is renowned for its excellent surf and sandy beach. Other recreational activites in the area include fishing, golf, sailing and the 'Encounter Bikeway' entrance is only 200 metres from this home and runs through the towns of Middleton, Port Elliot to Victor Harbor. The homes location also offers easy access by car to the wineries of Currency Creek and Langhorne Creek.
The Property features the following layout:
- Large open plan living and dining area with large picture windows, comfy lounges and TV and DVD. The area features split system heating and cooling and access to front balcony. Dining offers seating with sea glimpses
- The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of storage, quality appliances and plenty of crockery and cutlery. The kitchen is exceptionally well stocked.
- The large front balcony features outdoor setting and large enough to enjoy an evening meal
- Master bedroom featuring King bed and full ensuite.
- A second bathroom is located upstairs with Bath and toilet.
- Large second living area featuring lounge, Pool table, TV and DVD player
- Split system heating and cooling
- Third bathroom featuring shower and toilet
- Four bedrooms featuring (queen), (tri-bunk), (Queen), (2 singles)
- Laundry featuring washing wachine
The rear yard features an undercover area with second outdoor setting, bbq and lush green lawns. The property has a great yard for family games of cricket and can be enjoyed all year round, and there is ample parking.
The nearby Coorong National Park offers nature lovers the opportunity to enjoy its beautiful bird and marine life, whilst in the Goolwa township much of it's history as a river port has been retained in the old buildings and boats located around town.
Seaspray at Goolwa Beach is a non-smoking property - please refrain from smoking indoors.
* A $600 refundable bond and a $100 cleaning fee applies to all bookings
* No Pets at Property
* Garage is not avaliable
* Please note this property does not include linen; however linen hire can be arranged by local company Victor Linen.
- Bedroom 1: Kingsize 1
- Bedroom 2: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 3: Tri Bunks 1
- Bedroom 4: Queensize 1
- Bedroom 5: Single 2
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Boat Parking
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- DVD Player
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Pool Table
- Shower Outdoor
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV